A few relationships last but others may not. Why relationships are hard to sustain? Are we unable to accommodate with each other because of our different expectations from life? How can we change this attitude towards love and friendship? Will the coming generation only depend on social media to show love and affection? We should start teaching our child from now onwards how to express themselves, unite and be happy.
The Internet and social media has overpower our emotions and secluded us to an illusionary world where we cannot feel, love and show affection. It is a fast moving world today where people have little time to spend. So, we need to choose our leisure time wisely and in such a way that it brings love, happiness and bonding in any relationships.
I believe in such a scenario doing an activity together like ‘cooking’ will not only help to squeeze your waistline but will definitely help you to improve health and relationship.
We have shortlisted five benefits of cooking together with friends, family and spouse will shower in your life:
1) Spend quality time: Spend your time together and not money on each other. Not only cooking is a cheaper activity to dining out, it is also a way to spend quality time with each other. It will help to develop the connection in a relationship and build a strong bond.
2) Health is Wealth: If you work in the kitchen together for an hour, it will make you shed kilos. Don’t believe! An hour cooking will help you shed almost 200-250 calories, according to the healthifyme.com app. Couples generate affections if they cook together. You’ll feel happier and satisfied with your wife for helping her cook a healthy dish and sharing your time with her.
3) Make your presence: Being active in the kitchen, you feel connected with your friends and family. It works well to make marital life blissful. Try to set aside a day in a week where you can work as a team. It is difficult to get time in today’s busy schedule. So, take out a reason to be present in that moment or create the opportunity. Honestly, I and my husband spend time in the kitchen inventing few dishes together.
4) Learning and Knowledge: Cooking together will help you to improve your knowledge and teach you recipes. It will strengthen the bonding if two people teach other a couple of new things. Every little learning you get from cooking will grow you as a family.
5) Have a splendid time: Rejoice your time. I am sure you will enjoy in the kitchen rather watching television, surfing Facebook or mobile phones. Even if you don’t love cooking, the hungry stomach and nice aroma from your food will make a different culture altogether. Just remember to relax in the kitchen! The more energy you put to care for your wife and loved ones, the same will reciprocate to you. If not immediately, it will eventually.
Author: Namrata Roy
An enthusiastic journalist, founder of Masterchef Cooking Food Blog, and an educator. I strongly believe that “We are what we eat. We should think healthy, eat healthily and live healthily.” I choose to select the quality ingredients that make a food delicious. I don’t buy anything unnatural. I don’t choose an ingredient that I have not used it since my childhood. I experiment with my food but not with the ingredients. I believe to eat natural food, not adulterated and preservatives ones. I recommend the same to all such as Kids, Men and Women in order to lead a healthy lifestyle.
For your information: We are a cookery school, expertise in different cuisines like Indian, International and also Baking. To know more about Masterchef Cooking at Royss Kitchen, click here